Sunday, August 17, 2008

Your Opportunity To Partner With Asia No.1 Home- Based Business Coach!

I am looking for business partners to work on this exciting
win-win home-based business coaching program.

I've been in the network marketing business for 15 years
and written 10 books on this wonderful industry. I am very
passionate about this home-based business because it
has given me the opportunity to live my dreams!

I am Asia No.1 Home-Based Business Coach and will
like to make a positive difference to millions of lives in
Asia and the world. Over the years I have invested over
$70,000 in personal development and business education
and over $10,000 to learn how to make money online,
and I want to help people make money offline and online
to enable them to live their dreams!

You will agree that there are millions of people who will
be smart enough to want to leverage on my knowledge
and experience, wouldn't you? And I am offering great value
plus an opportunity to enjoy the program for free!

I've launched a very attractive 3-month coaching program
to coach you step by step on how to make $1,000 to $10,000
a month in network marketing and if you want to work from
home with your computer, I will also coach you how to make
money online.

The 45-minute weekly private coaching sessions will be limited
to 5 persons for each session. The first few groups will also
have the opportunity to be selected to be my business partners
and be trained to be trainers of this special program and conduct
this special coaching program in the near future in Singapore
and other countries.

The soft launch coaching fee is now at $2,000 and will be
increased to $4,000 on 1st January 2009 so literally you are
getting a 50% discount right now! If you are a participant in
this program, you will benefit greatly and can confidently
recommend it to your loved ones, relatives and friends.

I also include a free full-day seminar: Create Wealth
And Live Your Dreams for participants to get together
every three months. If you are a participant in this
special program you will be able to enjoy a 50% referral
fee which is $1,000 and when you refer two persons to
this coaching program you can enjoy the program for free!

For non-participants, if any of your loved ones, relatives
or friends participate in my program, I will give you a very
generous 25% referral fee which means right now you
can earn $500 for each referral. This is good part-time
income, isn't it?

Imagine giving me two referrals a month who participated
in my progam, that will be $1,000 part-time income for you!
You will agree that $1,000 extra a month can make a
positive differene to your life, wouldn't you?

I am so confident in the great value of my coaching program
that I personally give a risk-free one-year guarantee that you
will make at least $12,000 in 12 months or 100% of your
money back! This guarantee will make it easy for you to
promote my program.

Call me for more details at 65 9856 5007 if you are interested
to particpate in this special coaching program or just want
to be my business partner to give me referrals. Call soon
because each session is only limited to five persons!

I also have a digital package worth US$403 which I am
offering it to people who are smart enough to see the value
and grab it for a crazy price of $27 only! You will also
get to know me better and learn how I can make a positive
difference to your life when you visit my website, click here.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: